Savory and delicious!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 medium-sized head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 c. Panko breadcrumbs
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*. Spray a 9×13″ glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized pot, warm the olive oil over medium high heat. Add in the turkey and onions. Cook until the turkey just begins to brown and then add in the garlic.
- Add the chopped cabbage and cover the pot with a lid. Cook until the cabbage becomes translucent. Drain all the liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the shredded cheese and sour cream to the cabbage mixture and stir until combined. Pour into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the casserole with breadcrumbs, spray with nonstick cooking spray, and bake for about 40 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Yields approximately 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!