Enjoy the comfort of apple pie, without the guilt!
- 1 c. instant oats
- 3/4 c. all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. agave
- 1 medium sized Honey Crisp apple, diced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, vanilla and agave. Add in the oats, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Fold in the diced apple. Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 325*. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Use a large tablespoon to drop dough onto pans. Gently form the sides into a uniform circle.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on a rack for 5 minutes.
Yields 1 dozen cookies.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!
One thought on “Healthy Apple Pie Cookies”
Those look heavenly! And not too guilt-inducing!
LikeLiked by 1 person