Dayne and I have been hard at work trying to lose weight before our wedding in May! Finding healthy recipes for our Friday nights has been a challenge, but thankfully these keto recipes make eating lighter alittle more manageable.
1. Preheat oven to 400*. Shred rotisserie chicken and place in a large 9×11″ casserole dish.
2. Steam cauliflower rice according to package directions (mine stayed to only do 1 at a time). Toss in with chicken when steamed.
3. Add in the cream cheese, chicken juices, seasonings (minus the parsley), cream, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
4. Baked for approximately 20 minutes or until bubbly. Optional: Broil for an additional few minutes to brown cheese. Garnish with parsley leaves.
Yields 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!
- 4 c. Rotisserie chicken + 1/2 c. drippings
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen riced cauliflower in steamable bag
- 1/2 c. heavy cream or half and half
- 8 oz. cream cheese (1/3 less fat), softened
- 2 c. Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Parsley for garnish
One thought on “Creamy Chicken and Cauli Rice Casserole”
This will make a great dinner for my family! Great recipe! Thanks for sharing, and I’m following for more 🙂 I recently made an orange upside down cake which turned out very tasty, so I highly recommend it 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person