What better way to use up fresh tomatoes than by making fresh pico? This pico does wonders on top of a crispy homemade chimichanga!
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced fine
- 1 white onion, diced fine
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeds/stem removed and diced fine
- 1 c. fresh cilantro, removed from stems and roughly chopped
- 5 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- Juice of 1 lime
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl together and toss. Best results after chilling in the fridge overnight to let flavors marry.
Eat, Bork & Be Merry!