- 2 lbs. strawberries, stems removed and halved
- 2 kiwi, skin removed and quartered
- 20 oz. pineapple tidbits, drained
- 15 oz. mandarin oranges, drained
- Sugar or monkfruit sweetner to taste
- 10 count taco sized tortillas, cut into 8 triangles
- butter flavored cooking spray
- cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line 2 cookie sheets w/ silicone baking mats. Arrange cut tortilla triangles on pan in single layer and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes until the chips are light brown and solid. (Tip: You can spray and coat the opposite side as well, I find the single side is just fine though)
- While chips are baking, combine all ingredients in a blender. Very carefully pulse until ingredients are roughly chopped (DO NOT OVER PROCESS – “chunky” fruit salsa is much better!) Sweetner with sugar or monkfruit to your liking, depending on the produce sometimes it does not need extra sugar.
- Allow chips to cool and place salsa in the fridge to chill.
Yields 4 c. of fruit salsa | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around