- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Lowry’s garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- olive oil
- 1 c. prepared guacamole (I used Wholly brand spicy minis)
- About 4-6 sliced cooked bacon (I used turkey bacon)
- 4 sliced pepperjack cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet w/ a lid, heat about 2 Tbsp. of olive oil over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic salt, paprika, and cumin. Mix thouroughly. Sprinkle onto both sides of chicken breasts.
- Lay the breasts down in the oil and DO NOT move them. Set a timer for about 6 minutes or until a nice brown crust forms. Flip the breasts over and place lid. Allow to cook for an additional 6-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- PRO TIP: Bluetooth thermometers are the bomb! I got mine off Amazon and it allows me to place the probe and then close the lid on the heat resisant cord. I can monitor the chicken temp from the couch and it will ever notify me when the proper temperature has been reached!! Get you one here, only $15!!
- Before chicken is completely done, spoon guac on top of each breast. Arrange bacon across each piece and top with sliced cheese. Return the lid to the pan and allow the cheese to melt.
Yields 4 servings | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Author: Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around