- 2 Tbsp. salted buttter
- 3 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan
- 2 pizza crusts
- Olive oil
- 2 c. Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Spinach leaves, cut into strips
- Roasted red peppers
- Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c. Italian shredded cheese
- Preheat over to 350*. Place silicone baking sheets on 2 cookie sheets. Spread out pizza crusts on pan. Lightly brush with olive oil and bake in oven for roughly 5-7 until just beginning to form but still slightly doughy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in flour and allow to cook for a few minutes. Gently pour in milk alittle at a time and whisk until smooth. Add in garlic and basil. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Continue to whisk until it just begins to thicken. Remove from the heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon sauce onto pizza crusts. (Be sure not to overload with sauce or your crust will be soggy) Add toppings and then sprinkle Italian cheese lastly.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes depending on your preferred crust crisp. Allow to cool before cutting.
Yields 8 servings | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Author: Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around