- 2 bags (10 oz.) steamable frozen riced cauliflower, prepared according to directions
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 c. Sweet onion, diced
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- Steam riced cauliflower according to package directions.
- Heat about 2 Tbsp. Olive oil in a large a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until soft. Stir in minced garlic and cook until aromatic.
- Pour in cauliflower rice and seasonings. Add a splash of water and place lid over to allow steaming. Remove the lid and stir until all moisture is gone.
Yields 6 servings | Eat, Bork, & Be. Merry! | Author: Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around