- 4 thin chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Kinder’s brand The Blend seasoning
- Patti’s seasoning
- 1/2 c. Mushrooms, diced
- 6 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. White wine
- 1- 1 1/2 c. Heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. Shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves, rough chop
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. While waiting, season both sides of chicken breasts with Kinder’s and Patti’s. Once oil is hot, lay chicken breasts down, being sure not to crowd. Cook on each side for about 6-8 minutes until browned on both side. Remove from the skillet and place to the side.
- Add in another small splash of oil to the pan and sauté the onion and mushrooms until slightly softened. Pour in wine and reduce down by half. Whisk in 1 c. heavy whipping cream and continue to cook until it comes to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to your liking (be cautious because the parmesan will add salt as well).
- Reduce the heat down to medium/low and stir in spinach leaves and half parmesan cheese. Mix until combined. If too thick, add additional whipping cream. I ended up adding an additional 1/2 c.
- Place chicken breasts back into the sauce, top with the rest of the parmesan cheese, allow to simmer for a few minutes covered while cheese melts.
Yields 4 servings | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Author: Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around