- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. Sazon Tropical seasoning
- 2 tsp. Spicy Ranch seasoning
- 10 oz. can Ro-Tel Mexican Style diced tomatoes with green chilies and cilantro
- 1/4 c. Green salsa
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheeze
- 2 c. Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- Optional: tortilla strips & green onions
- In a medium stock pot, heat about 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium high heat.
- Combine all seasonings and diced chicken breasts, toss until evenly coated. Add chicken to oil without crowding. Remove from the pan and set to the side once fully cooked.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes and salsa to the pot and bring to a simmer. Whisk cream cheese in until melted. Add chicken and shredded cheese to the soup and stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla strips and green onions as garnish.
Yields 8 servings
Eat, Bork & Be Merry! ~Kate Lax-Watkins